Mary K. Doyle
Looking for the Fountain of Youth? Research shows that spirituality is a key to longevity and vitality. People with a strong faith do indeed live longer, happier, and healthier lives.
Young in the Spirit explores the impact of spirituality on aging and caregiving as well as how to strengthen our faith, especially in our later years.
Topics include the benefits and ways of making:
- Personal prayers and devotions part of our daily routine
- Participating in a faith community
- Serving and caring for seniors
- Reaching for the Lord I our suffering and loss
- Sharing our spiritual story
Young in the Spirit received an Honorable Mention in the 2014 Catholic Press Association’s Book Awards and an Honorable Mention in the Great Midwest Book Festival. It is distributed by ACTA Publications, 1-800-397-2282, ACTA Publications and Amazon.com
125 Pages, softcover, $10.95