How many of these facts on the rosary do you know? Celebrate with a Hail Mary after each one.
- The rosary is an aid to meditation, a tool to help us meditate on the life of Christ.
- The complete rosary consists of 20 mysteries and 20 decades.
- It takes only 15-20 minutes to pray a 5-decade rosary.
- The crucifix and first 5 beads of the rosary are called the pendant.
- The medallion often found at the end of the pendant is called a centerpiece.
- It doesn’t matter if you pray the rosary from left to right or right to left.
- Rosaries may be made from nearly any substance, of any color, and be any size.
- The traditional 5-decade rosary is sometimes called the Dominican rosary.
- A blessed rosary is considered a sacramental.
- Rosaries that are beyond repair should be buried.